Scotland has moved to Level 0 but there are still some considerations in place. This page will give you details of how we will operate and what you can expect from us. It also details what we expect from our guests – please read the information on this page and if you are unsure of anything or wish to clarify any points, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Guests will be asked to make use of the hand sanitiser every time they enter the house and before entering the dining room. This keeps the bannisters and door handles clean.
- During the summer season of 2021, we will waive our 7 day cancellation fee, so you need not feel pressured into taking a trip that you are not comfortable with.
- Guests are reminded that it is still mandated in Scotland to wear a mask when visiting shops (or other small establishments) and travelling on public transport. Guests are therefore, strongly advised to bring plenty of masks for personal use.
- Guests will be required to wear masks when moving around the guest house but will not be required to wear one in the dining room during breakfast. John and I will wear masks at all times when interacting with guests.
- Payment for your stay will be via our secure on-line payment system and will be taken the night before you check out. We will use the card that you entered onto the system when you booked. If you wish to change this card then please advise us during your stay and we can update the details. A receipt will be available at breakfast.
We will continue to monitor the situation and act in accordance with Government Advice.
We are looking forward to welcoming guests back into our home but until then, stay safe.