To keep our premises operating in these difficult times, there will be some changes to the way we run the guesthouse to account for the Coronavirus regulations on social distancing etc. This page will give you details of how we will operate and what you can expect from us. It also details what we expect from our guests – please read the information on this page and if you are unsure of anything or wish to clarify any points, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We will be operating 3 of our 4 rooms each day to allow for social distancing. However, if you are a family group and you need more rooms, then please call us.
- Guests will be asked to make use of the hand sanitiser every time they enter the house and before entering the dining room. Soap or hand sanitiser is available in the bedrooms.
- During the summer season of 2021, we will waive our 7 day cancellation fee, so you need not feel pressured into taking a trip that you are not comfortable with.
- Guests are reminded that it is mandated in Scotland to wear a mask when visiting shops (or other small establishments) and travelling on public transport Guests are therefore, strongly advised to bring plenty of masks for personal use.
- Guests will be required to wear masks when moving around the guest house but will not be required to wear one in the dining room during breakfast. John and I will wear masks at all times when interacting with guests.
We will continue to monitor the situation and act in accordance with Government Advice.
We are looking forward to welcoming guests back into our home but until then, stay safe.